Brent Garrett, CCIM, SIOR
Exec VP of Beau Box Real Estate
Brent Garrett is a co-founder of Beau Box Commercial Real Estate & Beau Box Property Management. Upon graduating from LSU in 2002, he began his real estate career and quickly became one of the company’s Top Producing Agents.
For the past decade, Garrett has brokered over $350 million in commercial real estate transactions. Brent holds the prestigious CCIM and SIOR designations and was the youngest broker to ever achieve both titles in Louisiana.
He currently manages a brokerage portfolio valued at $105 million and has represented numerous national companies with their commercial real estate requirements. Garrett has been the top producing industrial broker for Beau Box Real Estate annually since 2006.
In addition, he is an active member of LIDEA, Baton Rouge CID and the BR Industrial Trends Committee.
- Industrial Specialist
- Investment Sales
- Landlord and Tenant Representation
- Asset Disposition
AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Society of Industrial Office Realtors (SIOR)
- CCIM LA Chapter Committee Member
- Baton Rouge Commercial Investment Division (CID)
- Greater Baton Rouge Association of Realtors Baton Rouge Trends in Real Estate Committee Member, 2006-present
Louisiana State University
BS in Finance